When you hear about “smart homes”, people only talk about how you can remotely control and monitor systems in your home. You can check the temperature, turn off the cooling, make sure the door is closed and much more. If you want a smart home, you don’t have to go out and buy a new home. You can make changes to your current home by adding and installing features that you can control from your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Smart home products are popular for several reasons:
- They are comfortable.
- They save money.
- They make your home more comfortable.
- They make your home safer.
- They are easy and pleasant to manage.
HOW TO CHOOSE SMART PRODUCTS
Intelligent products may be a little more expensive than typical home appliances. For this reason, most people do not decide to upgrade their entire home at the same time with intelligent products. This is one of the benefits of turning an apartment into an intelligent home. You can choose to do it all at once or in steps. If you want to start with a few key issues, choose the smart home systems that will have the greatest impact. We recommend asking yourself a few questions to help you make a decision:
- What home systems cost me the most? Or which monthly household bills do I want to reduce the most?
- What home systems do I most often forget to monitor?
- What home functions would I like them to monitor themselves?
- Where do I feel that my home is insecure?
- This list should help to narrow the list down to things such as self-closing doors and windows, a fireplace or stove with automatic shutdown, batteries that use more water, inefficient heating or cooling system or home lighting that often remain on when not needed. Smart home products can solve all these problems.
WHAT THEY DO
Intelligent home products are quick and easy to install for the professional. Talk to a house builder, plumber or electrician about the smart products you are interested in. Once installed, they are easy to use for the whole family. You can have your smart products in just one day.
- First, have the specialists guide you through the configuration process or follow the instructions for setting up your smart home system.
- Download the necessary applications or create an account on websites that monitor the intelligent function in your home.
- Access an application or website at work, in the gym or anywhere on your phone.
- Finally, get a good night’s sleep, knowing that everything is well from home.
- You can customize your smart home system to suit your needs to exactly the way you want it to work. That’s what makes smart homes so comfortable. Each family has different needs such as food, sleep, shower, clean dishes and switching lights. Smart home systems will work according to the family schedule, minimizing energy consumption and saving time and money.
HOW THEY SAVE MONEY
How exactly do smart homes save your money? Several ways. Have you ever looked at the water bill and would like to reduce it permanently? Have you ever wondered what caused the heating bill to rise rapidly? Everyday life and every season are subject to fluctuations, but intelligent products help to minimize these fluctuations while at the same time meeting the needs of the family. For example, an intelligent thermostat can be programmed to keep your home cooler at a certain time of the day and then warmer at other times of the day. When your home is always comfortable, you don’t need to go back to the thermostat to turn it on. And if you never have to raise the temperature, you will never forget to lower it again. An additional advantage of intelligent heating and cooling systems is that they usually include more energy-efficient radiators and air conditioners.
WHAT IS THE TREND IN SMART HOMES
Manufacturers are constantly inventing new and amazing products for intelligent homes. For example, not only can you program a thermostat from your phone, but now you can even install a smart thermostat that remembers your heating and cooling preferences and automatically sets the temperature in your home without touching a button. Talk about the fact that you can feel comfortable without having to bill for electricity through the roof! Here are some of the other popular smart products on the market:
- Water leakage sensors
- Water stop valves for stopping leaks
- Automated electronic softeners/water conditioners
- Switching off the water heater
- Water-saving battery connections
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Energy-saving, programmable thermostats
- Automatic air-conditioning systems
- Motion detectors
- Automatic, timed lights
- Light dimmers
- Digital security system
- Automatic home locks
Make sure you have high-quality intelligent home systems by talking to your neighbors about the products they use and asking experts about the highest quality products they offer. You can also tell if high-quality products are covered by the warranty. If you prefer to start slowly, choose one or two smart changes in your home. You can experience